Are you a dreamer?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Arthur O'Shaughnessy, from Ode

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Karen!

A little birthday shout out to my sister-in-law! Karen is 24 today! Many happy wishes for many wonderful years!
Well, while I'm here, I should chat about Wilmington a little. We're having a great time! This was Josh's first full weekend here (he came last weekend, but we had to unload the truck). We spent the weekend in our usual style-- on the go! We saw Little Miss Sunshine on Friday night at the Hollywood East Cinema Grill-- funny movie, fun venue. On Saturday morning, we went to the Farmer's Market on the river front and to the Kite Festival on the beach! Today we went to church (twice...more on that later) and to Greenfield Park for a walk around the lake. Whew!
Downtown Wilmington, NC

...with my wonderful husband (and yummy coffee from Java Dog)

Kites on the beach (oooo, the wind was cold!)

Only 20 minutes from our front door

Now that Josh is here with the computer and we have internet access at home, I'll try to be much better about posting! Hope you're all well!

4 Comments:

Blogger CharCof said...

Good to hear from you, Ash!!! I am so glad you are reunited with your husband!!! Wilmington sounds great...love you much...miss you and hope to see you over the holidays!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Matt and Jamie said...

Yea! An update on the happy couple in their new place! Tell Mary Lou I said hello and to stop by on her next hair appt(?)in Atlanta...that should confuse her into a frezied yet talkative state that you (and now Josh) will get to listen to for at least 2 hours...that Mary Lou...

Anyway, we miss you much back here in Geawgah (spoken with very heavy southern accent) I lurv ya'll!
Welp, I am off to have my pearly whites shined (aka dentist appt.)
XOXO...
Jamie

1:29 PM  
Blogger Matt and Jamie said...

Hey there! I am sending ya'll an invite to dinner and would like for Holly to get one as well, but I can't find her email anywhere...oh the horror!
Anywho, could you shoot me an email or a post with her email address?

luv you bunches.
jamie

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Whelans said...

haha! Neither of us has blogged in a month! Life is crazy, yes?! I'll call you soon.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home