Are you a dreamer?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Arthur O'Shaughnessy, from Ode

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Don't cut the apron strings

My mom came over to Decatur on Monday and we had the best time! She taught me the basics of sewing machine usage (I should have sat still for this lesson long ago), and she talked me through making an apron from a pattern. It was great fun! In light of our upcoming move, I think I'll be able to apply the tricks of the trade to made a few home accesories. The best part of the whole day was spending hours with Mom, just visiting and laughing. So, here's the silly picture to go with a fun (successful!) day...

2 Comments:

Blogger CharCof said...

Moms are great, aren't they? I miss mine soooo much!!! I hope you are enjoying your final days in ATL are looking forward to getting started in Wilmington! Good luck next Monday...I can't wait to hear about your new job! Love you...

9:49 AM  
Blogger Matt and Jamie said...

Don't leave! Okay, one more pitiful attempt, but I want you to know that it is a BUMMER that you guys are leaving. -sigh-
I am so glad you have gotten time in with all yo friends and family before moving. We love you and will miss you very much! Have fun sewing in Wilmington!

love
Jamie
PS. Send me your snail mail address.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home