Are you a dreamer?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Arthur O'Shaughnessy, from Ode

Monday, September 11, 2006

Here we go again...


The time has come-- as some of you already know, I have recently accepted a job offer from New Hanover Health Network in Wilmington, NC as a speech-language pathologist, so we're moving to the beach! I interviewed last Tuesday and was offered the job on Friday. Josh and I are so excited about this new opportunity! This is a great position in a hospital with acute care, inpatient rehab, and outpatient therapy, all working with adults. The other speech therapists I met were young (like me) and seemed to get along really well. Josh is going to be pursuing freelance writing opportunities and working part time. If you know anyone in Wilmington, or you want to book a vacation to come see us, let me know! (For those of you who are unaware, South of the Border is a ridiculously offensive gas station/restaurant/tourist trap on I-95 between North and South Carolina. It will be a permanent fixture on our drive from Wilmington to Atlanta.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home