Are you a dreamer?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Arthur O'Shaughnessy, from Ode

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Eagle has landed

I'm writing you from my new home in Wilmington, N.C. looking out over a beautiful backyard with the sun glinting off the leaves and the birds chirping as they light on my windowsill (not really). My host is an older, single, southern lady, Mary Lou, certainly one of a kind. I'll be attending a few appointments today and Friday, but otherwise I don't officially begin work until Monday, October 9th. Today is a day for exploration (and finding a grocery store that isn't as expensive as Harris Teeter). I hope to have more exciting news with my next post or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Jamie said...

Isn't it weird that the Harris Teeter's of the North Calorina world are SO stinkin' expensive!?
I am glad you have some down time before the ol' grind.

XOXO
Jamie

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home