Are you a dreamer?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. -Arthur O'Shaughnessy, from Ode

Friday, April 07, 2006

A fun surprise

So, Josh came home from work with a bag from Ann Taylor Loft yesterday and yes, he definitely purchased an Easter dress for me! What a sweetie! I was floored. He even remembered which dress I liked from the catalog. The dress fit and was super cute...except that my hips looked gargantuan (spelling?). He said I could pick out another one. I'll take Ann Taylor over flowers any day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Can you tell me which husband store you shopped at to find yours? I would like to find the store that sells husband who do incredibly sweet things for their wives and go buy my own!!

:) Definitely a good surprise. Kudos to Josh...

Love, Abby

3:46 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

I know, I know! He's too much sometimes. This is super mushy, but I know I don't deserve him!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home